Banner

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Week 4: My Teachers

I have found that my teachers are more than helpful. I get emails anytime a teacher is out and it is almost annoying. Every week each teacher sends out what we are supposed to do for the week and that surprises me. We should have to look in the course calendar to know what we are suppose to do for the week, but the teachers always email it out. Some of my teachers are very good about making study guides (which I personally love) and one of my teachers even goes over the entire thing with the class. That really helps me and I am doing well in that class. Sometimes I feel like my teachers are too helpful. whenever I have an issue I just go to the class or the help session and it gets cleared up and I undertand. I am glad that I don't have to worry abut getting a bad teacher because all of the teachers seem to really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment