Banner

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Week 1: Orientation

Week one went off without a hitch. I had a computer sent to me by my school, printer/scanner, and a mouse. At first, I couldn't get into class on my computer. I ended up having to use a different computer. After that I got it working and now it works perfectly. I used my printer/scanner to scan in some contracts I had to get signed it worked like a charm. So far, I am having no problems with the technical side of my schooling.

I attended all of my orientations and my classes seem great. Since this week was just orientation week and learning how to do everything week I only spent about a total on ten hours at school. I think it was nice that I didn't have to waste a full week at school learning the ropes like I usually would. All my teachers seem like they genuinely care and are available for help anytime I may need it. I am excited to start doing my work and see how it goes.

Everything is good so far and I am already enjoying it. I am just a bit worried about not having my school supplies yet. A lot of other students haven't received their supplies either, but I just don't want to need them and not have them. I should be getting them in a couple weeks, so hopefully they get here before I start to need them. Other than that, I am excited for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment