Banner

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 9: It's a Hit

This was the first week my sister got to actually home school. She really liked it. She is doing a different program than I am. She only has three classes for nine weeks and after nine weeks it changes to another three classes. Since she was behind she only had one elective class and one standard required class that you don't do a whole lot of work in. I showed her how to do her work then my mom and I left to go grocery shopping. When we got back home hours later my sister was still working and had gotten two weeks worth of the class done in one day. I think that goes to show, once again, how much time can be wasted at school.

With all the spare time my sister has had she applied for some jobs. She got an interview and landed a job. This week she started her job and now works five days a week. I have to admit that I am a bit jealous that she was able to get a job. I have wanted a job since I started homeschooling, but I am not sixteen. Now, I am stuck at home with no money while my sister gets to go out and make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment