Banner

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week 5: Spanish & Sound Problems

This week was kind of my week of problems. For the first few days of the week the program that my Spanish class is through was down and wasn't working. That put me (and everyone else) behind in Spanish. Once the program got back to working my microphone wasn't working. I was suppose to record an answer to a question in Spanish and turn it in. My microphone decided not to work putting me even further behind. I tried to fix it, but I tired everything I could think of and I couldn't get it to work. I asked my dad to try and fix he when he got home and things just got worse. He tried the same thins I did and got no where. Then, my computer started screeching. You know that sound a microphone makes when it is being held too close to another microphone? Yeah, my computer is making that sound for no apparent reason. If I turn the sound on, even a little bit, it starts screeching and it echos any of the noise it hears. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it please let me know. I'm going to contact my counselor that handles technical problems on Monday and see if he has any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment