Banner

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Week 6: Computer Sound... Again

My computer sound is still not working. I have emailed my tech counselor who is supposed to help with the technical issues of schooling and he isn't helping. He replied to my first email and asked if it was my computer speakers or an external speaker. I told him it was my computer speaker and he hasn't replied. I am getting really frustrated. There is a lot I can't do without sound. I have to use a different computer for half my school work. I have to use a different computer for my classes and just that annoys me. I'll be in the middle of a lesson and then I will have to watch a video. I am forced to grab a different computer and search through the lesson for the video and then watch it, that really annoys me. I am wondering if I need to return my computer to the school and just get a new one. I don't know if I can do that since my tech counselor won't email me back. I am considering emailing my regular school counselor to see what she says. I am still seeking help on this when it should have been fixed, this is kind of a major issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment