Banner

Monday, September 8, 2014

So Much Free Time

I have had a lot more free time since I started homeschooling. To make sure I'm not spending all day doing nothing, I have created a journal full of things I want to do. I call it the "To Do when Utterly Bored Journal". It is just pages of things I have always wanted to do and things I want to make. The list ranges from making hair bows to making homemade cleaning products. Once I finish my school work I go through the journal and pick soothing that I want to do and then do it. Once I do something I cross it off the list and move onto the next thing. I make sure to only write down the things that sound genuinely fun. If your journal is full of things that aren't what you really want to do, you won't to do it. Then, you will spend all day doing nothing.

 I like how it keeps me from siting around on the internet all day and reminds me that there are things that are more fun than siting around all day doing nothing. Honestly, I would spend all day not really doing anything because I didn't know what to do or what to make. Now, I can just pick something off the list and do it. It makes my days a lot more enjoyable because I get to do something fun, and something that I want to do. I suggest making a journal like this so you don't waste your time and you get something done that you may have always wanted to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment